Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012

Ein Kind wurde geboren...

... so verkündeten Freunde von uns die Geburt ihres Sohnes. Hier ist die Glückwunschkarte dazu. Inspiriert von freshly made Sketches. Ach und meine Hausarbeit hab ich abgegeben... Yippie! Die nächste wartet aber schon. Ich wünsch Dir einen schönen Tag.  

A child is born... that was the announcement from friends for their newborn boy. Here you can see the card I made for them. I got inspired by freshly made sketches. Oh and I finished my seminar paper. Yippie! But the next is waiting for me. Have I nice day.


Kommentare:

  1. This is super sweet ...I love your animal printed paper and your button flower is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How wonderful! I love the button in the scallop. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is so cute. The patterned paper is adorable!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Sweet baby card for sure! The animal paper is adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love the scalloped button flower you made! And... What is the name for the patterned paper please? The critters are so cute!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Nina, the paper is by kaiserkraft`s collection cock-a-doodle-doo! and I used the 6 1/2" paper pad. have a great day!

      Löschen
  6. A perfect card to welcome a new baby! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hello you all from freshly made sketches!
    Your challenge is just great and I love joining it! I am looking forward to the next sketch you publish. See you soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Such a cute baby card! Love that DSP! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen